We are Hiring!
Nov 27, 2017 Uncategorized:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated person to join our team in a reputable Toowoomba based Electrical Contracting Company as a Receptionist and Administration Assistant.
This is a busy role working with both customers and staff. You will need to be confident to manage a busy workload and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and directions.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
– Answering the telephone and responding to calls accordingly.
– Receive Job bookings, manage job times and maintaining daily schedules.
– Meet and greet clients and visitors.
– Data entry.
– Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing and filing.
– Receive deliveries/packages.
– Ensure office is kept in a clean and tidy condition.
– Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must have:
– Excellent communication skills,
– Enjoy liaising with people,
– Have the ability to multi task and work effectively under pressure in a busy environment, with the capability to work autonomously when required.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with proven MS Word experience.
– High attention to detail.
– Strong organisational and time management skills.
– High self-motivation with a professional manner and presentation.
– A licence and your own transport to work is a must.
This is a full time position. Hours will be from 8.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Remuneration will depend upon experience and qualifications, this will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you believe you will make a strong asset to our company and are looking for long-term employment with the potential to grow within one company, please email your application to: email@example.com
Applications Close: Friday, 1st December.